Author: Mauricio Escobar Mármol
Revamping or building a new website? Our 6 wins for effective user navigation
- Clear call to action. Right at the top! Read 14 tips for effective call to actions.
- Bread crump navigation (no flash)
- Follow the grid
- Ample white spaces
- Balanced text and graphics
- Consistent branding throughout (header, footer)
- Great Wireframing and prototyping tools: HotGloo and Mocking bird.
- I can help your business manage your website revamp project. Just contact me via Phone: +61481 367 711 or via Skype.
TOP FOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
The best free Christmas presents you can give to your website visitors that will not cost you a fortune and will increase your website profitability:
- Un-clutter: get rid of all those top landing pages of your website that people cannot be bother to give at least one click on them ( bounce rate). It’s time for you to accept those pages suck!
- Brake up: Stop those top referral sites that are bringing traffic to your website that does not even make one click. These visitors are not your target. Stop thinking they are.
- Focus: Increase your marketing spend on JUST those users that are typing keywords with low bounce rate and hight conversions. Stop trying to get visitors who are typing super popular terms that your site does not really offer the best user experience.
- Delegate: Let a Digital Marketing Consultant offer you support.
Are you going to give your website any other present?
Anyone using Gigya?
Any feedback? how has it worked for you?
We are particularly interested to know:
- Cost/benefit: does the tangible benefits of the tool outperform the costs
- Usability: how easy is to install and use Gygya, how quickly? any development requirements clients need to be aware of?
- Key products: what are they key products of Gygya that you found most useful for your business?
- Gygya social reviews/comments functionality: does it allow you to moderate it? can be reviews be incentivised? integrated with a loyalty program (more reviews then more points)?
- Gygya live chat: how it has helped you to drive conversions?
- Gyga Gamification mechanics: which gamification mechanics have been successful for your brand?
- Gygya analytics: how was the process of integrating it with Google Analytics…smooth? any consideratiosn to be aware of?
Thanks for sending us your Gygya reviews