Do you or any of your friends are in a business that is highly influenced by the people who walk around its physical location.
People pass by and few might enter and buy from you. You wonder how you can increase that amount of people to enter and buy? Well, the new ad platform called Facebook Deals will allow mobile users to check in in Facebook Places and automatically receive offers/discounts/promotions of businesses nearby. You might want to read why your business should using Facebook deals…
Benefits for your business:
* Generate extra walk-ins by people who are already around your local area.
* Create word of mouth. When people claim a Facebook deal…their FB status will update and friends will be able to comment or join the deal.
* Bottom line: Generate more revenue. Why deals on mobile phones and Facebook Deals? Reasons below:
* Facebook attracts 10 million active users in Australia.mobile devices. 100% growth rate by mobile devices use in just under eighteen months.
* Australian Facebook users are more engaged with the site than any other country, with the average Australian user spending more than seven hours a month on the site.
* The average Australian user goes to the site 27 times a month, and 62% of users log in every day.
* According to Nielsen, there is a big rise in smartphone ownership and relaxed download caps on mobile phone plans has seen an increase in mobile social networking.
* 43% of online Australians now own a smartphone
* Over one quarter of social networkers (26%) participated in mobile social networking in the past year.
* 66 % of mobile social networkers are under 35 years of age. Facebook Deals will be tied into Facebook Places (members report their whereabouts in real time) allowing users to receive geo-targeted deals.
How it works:
1. People check in on Facebook Places
2. People click on Deals of nearby businesses.
3. People claim offer on cash register
4. Automated status updates go live once people made a Deal claim
5. Friends can comment and/or join the Deal.
Facebook Deals types:
• Individual Deals that offer discounts, free products, or other rewards.
• Friend Deals that requires a consumer to check in with a friend to claim a reward.
• Loyalty Deals for consumers who regularly check in via Places.
• Charity Deals that allow a consumer to donate to a particular cause.
You can read more on the reference links below or contact me if you have any question.