Have I got that right or am I missing something?
These 10 words, according to Tony Schwartz (Productivity speaker) are a powerful tool in the process of providing feedback.
In a constant digital media changing environment we need to know how to best empower people to learn and grow.
According to Schwartz, you do not need to provide ‘feedback” that might implies judgement, threats people esteem or fail to holds people’s value.
A quick win formula is to take advice before providing feedback.
Understanding that our stories are just one interpretation of facts, thoughts and feelings will drive us to take advice first.
When taking advice before providing feedback, try to create a honest inquiry, genuine learn and listen, be humble exploring people views and be curious to understand their interpretations.
- CALL US ON +61431324899
- Check Mauricio Escobar (eDigital Director) experience and recommendations on his LinkedIn profile.
- Connect with eDigital on Facebook
- Find out eDigital Sydney SEO services from Sydney SEO consultants and Sydney SEO experts. We offer SEO audits and content optimisation advice.
- Check out eDigital Social Media Strategy and Social Media Management services.
- Check out Tony Schwartz speaking session @ Google