Strategies for effective Facebook wall posts - Research Findings by Buddy Media
Buddy Media analized more than 200 clients (different industries) Facebook post during two weeks and found some interesting insights in terms of engagement.
If you do not have the time to read the study, below are the key intakes:
- Keep posts length short and sweet – the longer the post length, the less engaging fans find it.
- Do not short ulrs – as fans will not know the destination page.
- Sunday and week nights are the highest times fans engage with posts but most companies miss it. Most post companies post are during week days –day time- when everyone is posting- messages get diluted within other thousands.
- If you have to pick from week days, Thursdays and Fridays presented higher engagement rates than any other week day
- If you want to ask a question, ensure the question is asked at the end of the post.
- The use of “Would” drives spikes in “likes”. This is likely due to fans using “like” as a way to vote: “yes” on the question rather than posting “yes” on the comment box.
- Posts with questions that start with “Where”, “when”, “would”, “should” have generally better engagement rates than posts with questions starting with “why”, “did”, “what”, “who”, “how”.
- CALL US ON +61431324899
- Check Mauricio Escobar (eDigital Director) experience and recommendations on his LinkedIn profile.
- Connect with eDigital on Facebook
- Find out eDigital Sydney SEO services from Sydney SEO consultants and Sydney SEO experts. We offer SEO audits and content optimisation advice.
- Check out eDigital Social Media Strategy and Social Media Management services.