Do you sell furniture? Check out the latest “Furniture shopper path to purchase” infographic from Google.
Author: Mauricio Escobar Mármol
Work in the automobile industry? Check out Google Insights on Automobile shoppers purchase path.
- Sixty-three percent of new vehicle purchasers begin their search with a specific brand in mind but only 20 percent of shoppers buy the vehicle they first researched online.
- 73 percent of in-market search activity involves cross-shopping.
- Eighty-seven percent of new owners say they’re likely to buy the same brand next time, but only 56 percent end up as repeat purchasers. Owners cite service moments as brand influencers.
What you can do:
- Focus on being found and being favourable.
- Drive consideration and purchase intent across screens to reach the most open-minded shoppers.
- Amplify the attachment.
- Enable endorsement through social, review, and maps channels.
- Use newly accessible customer information to anticipate maintenance needs and to delight owners.
A great example of how art installations and consumer participation can amplify a new product promotion. Nissan LEAF car launched in Sydney with an art installation showing how petrol bowsers might be used in ‘a world without petrol’!
Consumers can vote for the coolest bowser here: http://www.zeropetrol.com.au/
Have a happy Sunday everyone :)
Saatchi & Saatchi NYC. Learn more about Lovemarks.
Brooks PR Invitational 2012- Featured Sports Event Digital Marketing
We just discover this sports event Brooks America is promoting this month.
Brooks PR Invitational uses different Media to promote it and engage participants and attendees. Brooks wants to try again the success they had in 2011.
Top high school runners are invited to run their fastest times of the year. All in a one-day event with an expected physical audience of more than 1500 attendees plus other thousands of followers online.
- Use of “Golden Tickets” mailed to the top high school athlete’s across America inviting them to compete on this one day event.
- Event attendees can RSVP through a Facebook event page.
- Live broadcast through Flowtrack.org (Flowtrack is a popular running website, they also do video production for running sports related events)
- Free branded T-Shirts, glowing sticks and after party given to top athletes participating on the event.
- Secret website where attendies can register for the chance to win a Brooks Package.
- Use of a specific Twitter hashtag (#BrooksPR) to promote event and offer live event results
All of the above will give you some interesting ideas on how you can fully activate and promote your events.
- Keep tuned! This sunday we will be discussing best practices when measuring your events success.
- Find out more about Brooks PR Invitational event
- CALL US ON +61431324899. We can help you activate and measure your event success.
- Check Mauricio Escobar (eDigital Director) experience and recommendations on his LinkedIn profile.
- Connect with eDigital on Facebook
- Find out eDigital Sydney SEO services from Sydney SEO consultants and Sydney SEO experts. We offer SEO audits and content optimisation advice.
- Check out eDigital Social Media Strategy and Social Media Management services.